Tuesday 7 January 2014

Sarah 101

Hey Everyone!

Although I know most of the people reading this blog are my friends and family (maybe some friends of my family), in case someone I don’t know is reading this let me give you a little background on who I am and how I got here.
My name is Sarah and I am a junior in college dual majoring in Psychology and Religious Studies & Theology – although sometimes I would say that I dual major in Procrastination and All-Nighters but it’s like six of one and one half dozen of the other, right?  My family and my friends mean the world to me, but I have danced to the beat of my own drum for as long as I can remember. My parents, teachers, or peers say go right and more often than not I go far left with great defiance written all over my every step.  Doing this is probably stressful for everyone involved but it has also lead me to meet people and experience things that I otherwise would not have (like skydiving for example).  This is where the title of my blog comes from: This Mosaic Life represents how the little (or big) moments and experiences of my life – the good and the bad – come together to make up the picture of who I really am.
So, true to form, I am about to toss a plethora of new moments and experiences into the mosaic of my life because my best friend/roommate Marie (read her blog here) and I studying abroad in Galway, Ireland for the next several months – the idea of which is still unreal to me.  I have been in Western New York my whole life and while that isn’t a bad thing (if you like snow and going from summer to winter and back in the course of a few days) I am excited to embark on this journey in the best company I can think of.
Until next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment